NEW! - Alternate panel for the MD

Thx…Shipping to EU will be…Interesting… :thinking:

Ordered a megacommand from AUS in spring/last lockdown and delivery took only about 8 days from door to door, but i guess that was more or less a lucky coincidence

Hey, I have ordered one MD Panel per mail to south Germany. We could arrange smth.

How do you order, there is no hint on their fb ? thx.

audio parasites gmail com

Mod edit (no email on the internet to avoid spam)

It is also possible to contact @funqpatrol!

2 Likes

thx !

Yes the MD panel have just landed, waiting to get it to do a fitted photo shoot and release the details. very soon

1 Like

Shame about the font on these, I do like the black but not a fan of the design personally, prefer something a bit more minimalist

1 Like

I love the font! Reminds me of Omni Magazine fro the 70’s. I have used the same font for a bunch of flyers. But, I’m sure it’s just subjective.

3 Likes

Fair enough, can’t please everyone! :slight_smile:

Really love it. Nice face. Don’t change !

Eventualy produce others, if you want.

And if I would go for minimalist, I would hardly paint it black with no inscription. Just black as coal. Just as a black home made metal box

2 Likes

Just received mine from halfway across the world and thought I’d give @funqpatrol a shoutout. The MD faceplate looks great. I wasn’t expecting the silver touches, but it was a nice surprise.

7 Likes

Do you sell blanks?

What do you mean?

Blank panels. No paint or labeling.

No sorry mate, I don’t think the demand would justify it, if you find 5 other ppl maybe we could order a small batch

I don’t see any the price on the thread nor FB ?
How much is a Face plate for MD plus Shipping to France ?

Cheers

The price is 60USD + shipping

Get directly in touch with Dan at audio.parasites@gmail.com for more info, shipping cost etc.

Et merci!

2 Likes

thanks for your speed return :grinning:

1 Like