New Ableton M4L : For external gear-New Update 1.5

Dude, I don’t know how to use, where do I get started lol

1 Like

dont worry! First of all you should know that this device is created to not waste time, for example when you need to record or listen to a microphone, press a key and have it or even something advanced, such as having many effects or external or internal instruments.
One:
Insert the “track flow” device in a midi track, then you will have to think of one of your favorite settings you want to have quickly, it can be audio (red) or midi (yellow).
Fill in the boxes, name outputs, inputs, color and drag effects or instruments (adg-adv-amxd-groups-racks-aupreset-vstpreset, but you can group or rack Vst2-Vst3 and use them)
And then map it with midi or key (I upload the photo)
The idea would be that you put as many devices as you want to have, for example I use 12!
Remember you have the manual! LOL! There are other ideas on how to use it!
Thank you!
Cheers!
Juancruz
key midi

1 Like

this is my working set!

1 Like

Wow man, it looks like a very well put together piece of pie. Will I need maxforlive?

1 Like

I’ll be sure to read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! a lot of time was spent on this …
Doesn’t it work for you?

what version of live do you have?

I have 10 but it’ll be good to have when I end up getting 11 so no worries ^°^

1 Like

Hi friends!
I want you to try it so I’m going to leave it free for today!
This is the gumroud code: elektronfree
All I ask is that if you liked it, leave your rating or comment!
Cheers!
Juancruz
https://recalldacruz.gumroad.com/l/HZmro

2 Likes

Ah I forgot! First put the $ 3 and then put the free code, so you can download it by 0$
Bye!!!

Those who downloaded the device, it would be great if you tell me any comments!
Thanks!!!

Thanks to everyone who downloaded the device, I hope you liked it …
Cheers!

To be honest, I saw that video and I looked at the manual and I still have no idea what it is for or what it does. Great video though.

5 Likes

Hi dangayle!
I understand you, it’s something new … it’s a different way of working based on not wasting time … do you record instruments? well, wouldn’t it be better instead of looking for the settings … would you press a key and you would have it right away?

So basically, it’s a template with audio and midi settings for hardware?

If so, yeah, that’s cool

2 Likes

Yes! Exactly! but it’s like a living template, you don’t have to have it ready, you can add and add as you want … and it’s not just for hardware, it can be virtual instruments, effects, whatever you want! but for me the best is for hardware!

1 Like

And thanks for telling me!!!
I’m going to have to do a video tutorial!
Cheers!

3 Likes

This is super useful when ye have lots of inputs /instruments and a fixed set up! Means you can just make a new track or two with one macro set to eg prophet 12 1+2 audio and another track for midi.

Super fast to set up too.

1 Like

Hi tikoda!!
That’s right!
These are all the utilities I can think of now for shortcut, key or midi mapping:
1-create or change audio or midi track to record external instruments, voices, guitar … etc
2-Create or change track with internal instruments-drum rack, vsti etc.
3-quick access to any effect … if you leave it on “change”, leave everything blank and turn off the color … you can put the effect you want wherever you want.

There are several other alternatives, but we are all creators, I think the most important thing is to create without thinking about anything else … that’s why I did it!
thanks friends!
Cheers!
Juancruz

1 Like

Sorry if I came across as rude, I am genuinely curious. So it’s a preset machine with macros? We add presets for our VSTs or hardware and we can keymap them?

1 Like