Namm 2022

Not Clavia anymore?

They used to be listed in NAMM under that name

NORD is listed as an exhibitor Clavia is not. The designation is up to them i would suppose.

DISCLAIMER

Reference to any product, recording, event, process, publication, service, or offering of any third party by name, trade name, trademark or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by Clavia Digital Musical Instruments AB.

Clavia Digital Musical Instruments AB distributors are independent contractors and are not agents of Clavia Digital Musical Instruments AB. Clavia Digital Musical Instruments AB does not have responsibility for the contents, availability, operation or performance of websites of Clavia Digital Musical Instruments AB distributors, or any other websites to which this website may be linked to or from which this website may be accessed. Clavia Digital Musical Instruments AB does not author, edit or monitor these links or websites

Bit of a minefield of a disclaimer on the Nord site.

1 Like

Roland giving both Superbooth and NAMM a skip?

1 Like

Teenage Engineering going to be present?

Maybe they will release the next controversial Field device (duck and cover :slight_smile:)

1 Like

Depends on what you mean.

Roland is at NAMM – listed locations :
Roland – 10702
Roland Corporation Meeting Room – 81
Roland Sales Office – 118

What do you mean exactly by giving a skip ?

ADDED : While i was looking, the next listing :
ROLI Private Meeting Room – 1A

1 Like

Not on the list, though they might be represented by a distributor.

I think you’re cool and all, but I’ve gotten 3 notifications and counting from you, just for one post in which I shared a NAMM story from the past.

I have to mute this thread now to try to stop them. No offense.

The MIDI Association is strongly associated with NAMM. They will have a series of events including a cocktail party with their awards ceremony. Feature performer for this is Jordan Rudess. They have several other events at NAMM as well.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Korg will be at NAMM.

It has just been announced that Korg has taken controlling interest in Dark Glass of Finland, maker of bass amps and bass effect pedals.

Given the strong presence of guitar products at NAMM, this will be another thing shown with Kong’s guitar product line-up. This includes VOX, Spector, and Aguilar.

1 Like

Let’s get those MIDI fuckers drunk so they finally admit that MIDI 2.0 is never coming.

7 Likes

Why does MIDI suck at telling jokes?

Bad timing.

12 Likes

12 analog voices + motorized knobs

More:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdLXDvvBJqe/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

4 Likes

I bet the garage repair bills will be enormous :joy:

Showing at NAMM. Two new synths for “kids” from Playtime Engineering.

Blipblox myTracks Groovebox

Blipblox SK2

More here including a couple videos:

And another video with adult hands.

4 Likes

Cre8audio will be showing off a new product to go with the East Beast – the West Pest. ( thread link )

Looked at the exhibitors list, to find Cre8audio – they don’t have a booth. Pittsburgh Modular does so maybe West Pest will be there.

But i learned something about the Cre8audio / Pittsburgh Modular connection.

Looking at the exhibitor list for NAMM, i see that both Cre8audio, and Pittsburgh Modular are all part of a larger Canadian company iConnectivity. Also part of this are Sonnus, and Strange Electronics.

So maybe you can see the West Pest at the iConnectivity booth ?

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeOihrchGTN/

4 Likes

Will we get System 8 part II : Electric Boogaloo ?

1 Like

The MIDI Association is announcing at the addition of MIDI 2.0 capabilities to A2B, which is is a high speed digital bus, capable of distributing 32 channels of audio along with data.

More detail in the MIDI 2.0 thread.

ADDED : Hoping there will be specific announcements from some of the dozen plus corporations that are also members of the MIDI Association, for specific products that will support this new audio and MIDI standard.

1 Like

I started a thread for the Nina polysynth from Melbourne Instruments.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

ADDED : Show stealers for me so far, are the three synths from brand new companies, the Nina, the 3rd Wave, and the BEATS FM.

We’ll see if the establishment synth makers can break back, or if they are shown up by these first timers.

1 Like

I thought the same when I saw the picture. Hilarious.

1 Like