My new lo-fi ambient album, made entirely with my phone

cool, will do! :heart:

Sounds great, had a quick flick through but will give it a listen all the way through when working over the next couple of days :slight_smile:
Oh, following now too

1 Like

Nice :slight_smile:
Where are you in Spain?

1 Like

no, Argentina! :argentina:

1 Like

Oups lo siento :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

haha no worries!

1 Like

Congratulations to this great record! Are there any English translations of those texts?

1 Like

not yet! but I’ll try doing a translation when I get some time, and I’ll post it here :slight_smile:
it’s not very long (or that specific), maybe google translates it somewhat faithfully

1 Like

Google translated it :wink: I would be very much interested in the process: So you used loops and also recorded the surroundings? Which app did you use?
cheers!

Not really - there’s no surroundings literally taking part of it - I was just referring as how the environment served as some sort of “anxiety regulator”, so I could consider it a part of the experience, balancing out the need for change. Sorry if this is all a bit confusing :nerd_face:

As I think I mentioned somewhere in this thread, I can’t remember exactly - but only used a few apps - most noticeably RE-1 Tape Machine.

I would feed it little fragments of my own compositions, made a while ago with Fugue Machine and iGrand Piano (that I mostly created as phone wake-up alarms, since I couldn’t find any sound I liked in the default sounds), and I think there are some other pieces with synth sounds… in some weird way, I was sort of remixing myself.

I don’t know if this makes it any clear, otherwise feel free to ask!

1 Like