My liveset from Fusion festival

I’m not that kind of person who enjoys recording their live performances - the sole reason being I’m way too critical about them in retrospect. In fact it’s been three years since my last recording. Working with and learning from El Mundo took my work to the next level though, which is why today I’m stoked to post our Fusion performance. :sparkles::rocket::sparkles:

13 Likes

10 years since i went to Fusion last. Def one of the best festivals I’ve attended! Excited to have a listen! will que it up after dinner

Had no idea what to expect - was not dissapointed :kissing_heart:

Please tell us about your live setup

Cheers.
Our setup is quite straight forward.
El Mundo:

• Ableton Live
  • RMC Fireface sound card
  • controller (forgot which one)

Me:

• Harley Benton electric guitar (my Les Paul Custom doesn’t want to leave the studio)
  • Nord Modular G2
  • Nemesis Delay
  • Boss RC 505 loop station
  • Sure SM58 mic

We have prepared most stems of our productions, reduced to 5ish groups which El Mundo controls. I just jam over what he does with them.

1 Like

No elektron gear??

Yeah, you can make music without Elektron gear. Crazy, I know.

Ahh, Fusion… I was at the first one ever as it’s just half an hour away from the town I grew up in. There were like 1000 ppl and most of them knew each other. I took a Fusion break from 2007 onwards (it just grew too big) and just attended in 2016 as I played a set there. Sweet memories.

Will check the Live PA later. Gear list reads interesting.

3 Likes

Hehe :slight_smile: In the studio I use the DT to sequence my stuff, the AH make it fat and the AR to play beats while I come up with ideas. So without Elektron I wouldn’t be able to deliver those live set stems.

1 Like

This set is reallllly really good - I am stunned! World class!

Agreed, this is excellent!

This is really nice man -What machines are you using here?

He answered this up there, here