My lastest effort (house/techno/electronic)

Here’s my latest effort … sort of Mr. Oizo-ish noisy techno/electronic made with Digitakt, A4, MS20 mini.

Mastered by Wayne @ Obsessed Audio (www.facebook.com/ObsessedAudioMastering/)

Thanks for listening. :slight_smile:

Robot Mind

2 Likes

Rather than clutter the board with new topics, I’ll just add my new stuff in the same thread.

This is my new one with the Digitakt on percussion and U-He Diva for most of the other sounds.

Sentry

I always appreciate any feedback, this tends to be a pretty knowledgeable community. :slight_smile:

With respect, most of your posts are about your latest tracks.

Self promotion is great and all but perhaps engaging more with the conversation would get more people interested in taking a listen?

1 Like

yeah, that’s a good point. i see it much less as self promotion vs. trying to learn and get better, but i see how that can be perceived.

being relatively new to elektron and production in general, i don’t feel like i have a lot to add usually. i read the forum daily, so i’m sure i feel like i’m more present here than i actually am.

1 Like

It’s a relatively friendly bunch around here, so sure they’ll be gentle with you!

fair enough, it’s a good point. :slight_smile:

Techno with a bit of a disco vibe on this one.

Mastered by Wayne @ Obsessed Audio (www.facebook.com/ObsessedAudioMastering/)

Feedback always welcome, thanks for listening. :slight_smile:

Selva

1 Like

I really liked this track… has these elements that very much reminded me of early 80’s synth stuff I love in a house track. I loved working on it!

1 Like