Music memes

10 Likes

If it’s not for you, then it’s not for you.

Of course, it not being for you probably makes you a terrible person, but as long as you know that then it’s fine.

10 Likes

Turns out not even Ableton can make an actual DAW in a box. Guess I’ll just enjoy the iPad out on mountain hikes like the villian I am.

13 Likes

You bastard

1 Like

I’m a bit mixed on the Push 3

While I have no interest in standalone options, I do like the big knob as part of its updated UI

Now…is that upgrade worth 1k?

I’ll have to think about it, but yeah-probably

1 Like

not a bad person, but you can express your thoughts here:

1 Like

that ipad had better be a biodiesel, fascist.

2 Likes

17 Likes

25 Likes

I put this one in the Push 3 thread, but I will drop it here as well for the historical record.

30 Likes

She’s calculating the latency of using Push 3 standalone vs. the time it’ll take to edit out the USB cable in After Effects if she just gets the controller version. Either way, #dawless

6 Likes

10 Likes

Big Launch Day! Poor Arturia!

20 Likes

meme.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Is that a riot cart?

1 Like

it looks like something out of demolition man.

there was an article about how these future carts were put into some albertsons grocery stores, I thought it made for a funnier joke about a new push product but I guess it was a miss!

1 Like

Nah, it wasn’t a bad joke. I liked it.
And I hadn’t heard of this smart cart stuff either … Why would any sane person want a patronizing shopping cart? And why would you make it look like a piece of military equipment?

1 Like

I just found this funny. Vintage mellotron with that beautiful clipping sound.

32 Likes

it’s funny you can actually see it on the audio interface as well, maybe his monitors turned off?

22 Likes