Miserable git's general and non-specific (but very inclusive) whingeing thread - If you've got thoughts about stuff, I'm your guy

Are you feeling a sudden and burning desire to start another thread about how much you want a new MD/MnM/OT MK3?

Got some questions about whether or not a particular thing is relelvant in whatever year it is?

Just can’t help but pop up in unrelated threads to tell everyone how shit you think Syntakt is?

Still have some of that leftover songmode anger you need to blame on something?

Well now I proudly present to you, the mindless synth consumer, the solution to all your (many) problems with the world.

Miserable git’s general and non-specific (but very inclusive) whingeing thread.

Any and all can post their theories on Elektron’s business model (and why it’s very, very wrong), or explain how the Model:Cycles is a toy because your toddler made a sick beat on it, or even just to tell us about how the OT sounds like shit.

Please feel free to shout your tired, clichéd and baseless toss into my spacious, accommodating void. I promise that exactly as many people will give a shit what you think posting on here as would if you started yet another thread about it.

All are welcome, and all can feel free to express themselves without fear of being disagreed with, as the only other people on the thread are all too busy shouting about how Elektron have gone to the dogs to give a fuck.

This offer is valid only to people who meet the above eligibility criteria. Anyone not meeting the above eligibility criteria or who is unsure of their eligibility status can contact our miserable git eligibility support service via: miserablegitwilljudgeyou@syntaktmademebarfinmycornflakes.co.ck

Please like and subscribe for more offer.

86 Likes

Is this thread proof that we’ll get an OT mk3?

10 Likes

Are miserable gits even relevant in 2023?

I wish he’d implement ‘bitch mode’. This device is just half-assed with ‘whinge mode’.

Don’t get me started on his sound quality…

7 Likes

The Octatrack should contain more fiber imo

7 Likes

You’ve spelt “fibre” wrong.

9 Likes

I just want my portamenglide FFS !

1 Like

You’ve spelt “spelled” wrong.

Also “aluminum” only has four syllables. Carry on.

24 Likes

The number of LFOs on any track of any machine is the number of LFOs needed to reach a satisfactory number of LFOs minus one and it angers me.

11 Likes

:fu:

15 Likes

By “song mode” Elektron should know people meant “automatic song generator.” They expect us to learn the device and actually make music ourselves?

8 Likes

Them’s smelting words!

13 Likes

Damn…I think I’m one of those… I can’t help but think that constant complaining is the driving force for innovation though. So… you know…just doing my part.

3 Likes

Maybe everyone should just play this game instead?

2 Likes

Conversely, the Analog Four always seems to have an extra “hidden” LFO or two that I forget to use, and that angers me. Put em all on a “Page 3” for chrissakes.

2 Likes

Or make them removable to put into other Elektron devices that don’t have enough LFOs already.

10 Likes

They should do that for the converters in the OT… but then my SP-16 wouldn’t have any converters.

I’ll see myself out.

2 Likes

!?

10 Likes

User error.

2 Likes

Can you make a quick instructional video on how to correct that please?

1 Like

Already did.

It’s included as an Easter egg on the OS of the MD MK3.

2 Likes