Music memes (Part 1)

Read the letters column first instead of row first (still not an English word, just another meme about reading signs weirdly)

2 Likes

Song
Mode

5 Likes

that’s so obscure I think we just found the zodiac he’s back and he’s updated his os to 1.40b

2 Likes

What do you tools need? Really

10 Likes

Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!

3 Likes

12 Likes

And why is the left on the right! GRRRRR weally angwy about meaningless shit on the internet etc

8 Likes

if you mute a midi track is it a muted audio track or a silent midi track? I will now convey a meme about elektron mute modes which has nothing to do with posts on elektronauts. Here is where you may access the global mutes page of your elektron device:

10 Likes

GENIUS!!! @shigginpit

GENIUS!!! I tell thee!!

1 Like

so youre selling these where?

I’ll wait for the Fin25 edition.

1 Like

because when you look at it from the front over the back its on the correct side. I FULLY appreciate when companies put the markings on the back upside-down, so when you look over the back…they are right side up :+1:t6:

2 Likes

45 Likes

3 Likes

Shit is getting creepy.

1 Like

8 Likes

Where’s the joke here? An inside joke with @Tchu or what?

2 Likes

look for the locked thread and you’ll get the joke.

1 Like

Ok, haven’t seen the locked thread so don’t understand the reference (or calling someone a mug and using their profile pic with their kid in it to do that).

2 Likes

please feel free to do further research on your own. I don’t wish to copy and paste an entire thread with no productive visual jokes besides the one that lead to tchu’s meme.

3 Likes