Music Distribution Service

Hello fellow Elektronauts. It’s been a long year. And I haven’t created nearly as many songs as I should have. But I’ve been busy…

I’m getting ready to launch a new music distribution service. It’s called TRAXX.space.

http://www.TRAXX.space

We distribute to iTunes/Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play, Tidal, Microsoft Groove (formally Xbox Music), Deezer, Rhapsody, Shazaam, YouTube and many more.

All for just $1 per track per year. You keep 100% of your royalties and we pay those out monthly. It’s by far the cheapest way to get your music out there while maintaining 100% of the rights and royalties.

You can sign up now and I’ll extend your distribution an extra 2 months if you message me with the email you used to sign up. We are going live very early in January but you can get your tracks uploaded and ready to release before then. Nothing to pay until we go live. Your subscription won’t be up until March 2017. Nothing to lose.

So dust off those tracks that you’ve been compiling for your latest EP/LP. And finish the others you’ve been sitting on. The world wants NEEDS to hear it!

mm…sounds interesting, will have a look again after festivities & co. :slight_smile:

Sounds good but your page needs some more refinements regarding information and a section with the terms of your biz.

… and do you have a mastering-service at hands?

Thanks for the feedback. The main site is still a work in progress. But the distribution platform is ready to go. The terms can be found on the signup page.

http://blastoff.traxx.space/users/register

I’m actually working on a partnership with Landr for the mastering. That should be finalized early next week.

I’ve had a few folks sign up and release stuff already (thanks! glad to have you on board!) and the tracks were live in all the stores in under 24 hours. Though if you tried that today, it would take 3-5 days as most all of the stores closed up yesterday for the Holiday weekend.

I really do appreciate the feedback as your distribution partner is a crucial choice. We don’t have any long term commitments. If you don’t like the service, you can request a takedown of your music at any time and go to a different distributor free of charge. Some companies charge a take down fee. We will keep your account active so you can collect any royalties as they come in. Since those are usually 2-3 months after the sale/stream date.

we are officially live! come check us out!

http://www.traxx.space

when you sign-up, send me a message on here with the email address you used to sign up and i’ll credit your account 2 extra months.

keep making great traxx!

did anyone here use this, and if so, how’d it turn out? seems a lot cheaper than competitors, so i’m tempted, but also a little wary of the lack of any real internet footprint for traxx.space

What about Beatport, Traxsource, hardwax, bleep etc.?
Is an EAN and ISRC included in the price?
Are you able to place a featured release on the front side of the shops?

Those are all for selling downloads of your tracks. The service in question is a way to get tracks into all the big streaming services – Spotify, Google Play, Apple Music, etc. (Though it also includes downloads via iTunes and others)

no sorry. we focus more on the ‘consumer’ or ‘mainstream’ stores. so like jamrod mentioned, mostly streaming services and downloads through itunes, google, etc.

we do give you a UPC and ISRC codes for free with each release.

if anyone wants to try it out and distribute a single for free, let me know. you’d still keep 100% of your royalties. this way you can see how it all works with $0 risk. if you don’t like it, you can easily takedown your song and still collect any royalties you earned while it was out there.

also jamrod, thanks for the message. for whatever reason, it won’t let me reply there. keeps telling me i must be a robot. :zonked:

Hey Rick, one question: how long does it take between releasing a record on traxx.space and having it appear on all the different services? Btw would love to see an FAQ on your site at some point!

a FAQ is definitely in the works. :+1:

releases are generally processed within 24 hours and sent to the stores. after that it’s anywhere from 2 hours to 2 weeks before the release is live in each store. itunes, spotify, google and tidal are usually 1-2 days. other smaller stores may only update their catalogs bi-weekly.

Hi…Do you have a complete list of all the stores that digital downloads get sent out to?

we distribute to…

amazon
claro musica
deezer
7 digital
digital tunes
google play
gracenote
guvera
itunes
apple music
kdigital media
pulselocker
rhapsody/napster
shazam
spinlet
spotify
tidal
groove music (aka xbox music)
youtube music
youtube content id
zvooq

1 Like

Big update to anyone who’s interested…

We now offer free distribution! In addition to the 100% royalties for $1, we now off 90% of the royalties for $0.

And again, if anyone wants to try the service out for free and earn 100% of the royalties with a single, let me know.

4 Likes

I distributed a track on the 16 th of this month and still haven’t received a UPC number :cry::cry::cry:

There are a couple of tweaks you need to make on your single before the stores will accept it. Check your inbox for specifics.

Which inbox come on fiver so you can fix it for me

What do I need to do or fix

Check your email.