Murcia Parker - Diari sònic 2022-23 (Full Album)

After the release of my first solo album, Diari Sònic 2021-22, I kept making music on a regular basis with a DAWless setup. Today I want to share my new album, a continuation of the first one.

To record these songs I used a modular synthesizer, a Vermona PERfourMER MKII, an acoustic guitar, an electric guitar, an electric bass and a banjo.

All tracks were recorded (but not played) live, with no overdubs. Of course, pre-recorded samples and pre-programmed patterns were involved on these recordings. I hope you enjoy it.

Mixed by Joan Llabrés

Mastered by Taylor Deupree at 12k Mastering.

Released by Espora Records

2 Likes

Really nice! Listened through twice and have added it to my “to buy” list on BC. Bravo.

I can hear 2022.10.15 being the intro to a balaeric/uplifting trance mix a la Tiesto or something, before the beat kicks in.

2022.12.09 has a late-period Pink Floyd e.g. Endless River vibe to it.

2023.07.30 is probably my favourite. Love the glide on the last note of the synth phrase and that piano is dreamy. Reminds me of the stunning, not-of-this-world piano motif from American Beauty. The reverse-reverb organ (?) behind it really elevates it, too.

1 Like

Fantàstic! molt be xiquet!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Nice references. I’m glad you like it!

If I remember well, I think the reverse-reverb organ is the piano through Mutable Beads :slight_smile:

Moltes gràcies! :slight_smile:

I had listened to your previous album with much pleasure, so it’s a good news you release another one :slight_smile:
I’ll definitely play it soon, plus I like electronic-acoustic instruments talking to each others.
Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! To combine electronic with acoustic instruments was one of the main goals here :slight_smile: