Multitrack Problem in Ableton with the AR MKI

Hi Everbody !
I try to doing some multitracking in ableton. I’ve got an AR MKI who works perfectly. When I create a midi channel with the overbridge plugin, it works I’ve got sound of the stereo summing, but when I create some audio tracks to have the multitracks, I can’t see any signal from the separated tracks. I try to configure the input routing in the interface of the plugin but nothing seem change. I’m a bit lost, Do I miss something in the configuration ? I searched on the internet but couldn’t find anything about that. Thanks a lot. :v:

hey, I think you would need to know exactly what your routing is in the DAW.

If you have loaded the rytm in the DAW and then created another audio track and selected – audio from the rytm and then directly underneath the corresponding machine that you want to hear and created this via the overbridge control program, then it should work .

Personally, I always use the external instruments plugin from Ableton and then assign everything here, so I don’t have to create two tracks if I also want to drive MIDI via Ableton.

good luck!

Addendum: don’t forget to set the audio track to IN in Ableton!

Thx a lot Orbax
I think I don’t understand all of your recommandation, I watched a lot of video to understand how it works and when I doing the same configuration, I see no signal in the individual tracks. I try to change de routing in the AR, nothing happen, I also try to move the midi setting from albeton, still nothing. I run ableton with de new M1pro with an adapter, Do you mind it could come from the USB bandwidth ?

MERCI ELEKTRONAUTS !

my ableton config :

hey, no issue! Your audio track in Ableton, the one you have in pink, needs to be switched to IN.

and on the sync in the window you can leave everything free, you don’t have to set anything here, that’s something different.

If it still doesn’t work, then enter Overbridge Control Panel on your computer and see if you have everything set up here or the machines that you want to listen to via Ableton.

But I’m very sure that you just have to set the audio track to IN.

Even with the IN I don’t get any signals you can see that in the line just above your red circle, normally you can see some modulations in this line.
I already try this but no signal come :frowning:
I think I’m gonna make a phonecall to the service if I can…
In my memory this set-up worked very well on my old mac 2012, I don’t know if the the problem come from the usb port or the adapter USB to USB C.

The last thing that comes to mind is that you have to set everything in the control panel as I said in order to get a signal.

And maybe you can check again in the rytm itself under Settings - Audio Routing to see if something is wrong here.

1 Like

Make sure that you have enabled the channels you want to use in the Overbridge control panel.
Only Main L/R are enabled by default. This configuration is only available for AK, A4 Mk1 & Rytm Mk1 since the total bandwidth for those devices can’t accommodate all channels at once.

1 Like

THANK YOU !
it works, I didn’t know about this control panel. Everything works perfectly, thank you very much, you’re fantastic.
Thx for the print screen.

1 Like

Cool that I could help.

Aloha, folks! Is it normal that we (TS and me) can not see External Input channels from AR in Overbridge Control Panel. Any Ideas? AR MKI OS 1.7/ OB 2.7.3 / Win10 Home