Multiple one-shot trig issue..?

I’m not sure if this is a bug or behavior that somehow makes sense, but I’ve noticed that if you have 2 one-shot playback trigs in a pattern, both armed (full yellow), they both disarm when the first one is hit. That doesn’t make much sense to me - is there some design reason for that?

That is the intended behavior.
Here’s the part from the manual:

If a track contains several one shot trigs, all one shot trigs of that track will be disarmed once one of the one shot trigs has been activated by the sequencer. This extends to the tracks of other patterns as well. If a one shot trig has been trigged on track 1 of pattern A01, any one shot trigs on the first track of patterns A02-P16 will also be disarmed.

By holding down certain button combos they keep rearming, but when you let go they stop. You can then have lots of one shots within a 64 step pattern and be able to activate which ones you want by the timing of the arming, and how long you hold the button combos down.
If you wanted a bunch of one shot like events to trigger without holding down the buttons, you would just make a new pattern and let it play one time and then switch back…

1 Like

Thanks! must have missed that in the manual

2 Likes