Moving Kits - Project Management

Same here.
Looking forward to kit/file management implementation in overbridge so that you can simply just drag/drop kits to new projects without issue.

Same here.
Looking forward to kit/file management implementation in overbridge so that you can simply just drag/drop kits to new projects without issue.[/quote]
Yes! This is why i keep saying i want a stand alone application. designing, and saving kits!

Same here.
Looking forward to kit/file management implementation in overbridge so that you can simply just drag/drop kits to new projects without issue.[/quote]
Yes! This is why i keep saying i want a stand alone application. designing, and saving kits! [/quote]
I’m getting a new computer tomorrow, so I’ll finally be able to run OverBridge…been using a hackintosh since 2011 that’s been running 10.6.8. I’ve been too afraid to update in case everything stopped working.

Excited to check it out finally.

Same here.
+1

i dont have a rytm. but i thinking about to get one …

but … do i understand right, that there is no “global” space for kits so i can select them from every project i like?

like i can do with the mpc 1000

?

correct, you need to save your sounds in order to have access to them in other projects.

Hi! Im having a little frustration over something i though would be rather simple. Im trying to save a kit from a project and then load it in another in my rytm mk2. When i saved the kit in the one project i see it popping up in the saved kits, but when i load another project and try to open the kit its simply not there. When i go back to the other project the kit is not saved there either… Am i missing something obvious?

A Kit is saved within a project.
You can save Sounds, they are available from each projects.
You can also export the sysex of your Kit, iirc, and import it to another project.
Or save your initial project as new andkeep all the Kits you’ve done already…

1 Like

2 follow up questions:

1. When you save a sound with samples involved do those samples get saved into the sound? When you reload that saved sound in a new project with the sample come with it?

2. When you do the sysex move does it bring the other info saved within the kit like scenes and macros?

thanks so much!