Monomachine tips for alien/sci-fi sounds

Hey all, back again. I wanted to see if anyone had any tips on how they go about making more “alien” sounds with the monomachine. I’ve seen a few demos showcasing the more “glassy” sounding qualities of the machine and just wondering about ways to get some of these less conventional sounds. I know the mnm shines in this area but having only purchased it recently I figured this would be a good place to ask given the niche nature of the question. I make techno and electro btw if that adds any context(trying to incorporate these sounds into odd dystopian sounding melodies and basses).

I know the key is always to just spend time with the gear and i didn’t want to start a “how do I sound like” thread, but I feel like more general sound design discussion is encouraged. Feel free to link if someone has already covered something similar

The key I find is really working with the amp and filter pages to get gritty with the sound design. Also routing sounds to fx 100% wet can make interesting sounds.

Mkii models are always fun to use custom wavetables.

When I think of classic SciFi I think of ring modulation sounds. But maybe you have something else in mind… Maybe post an example of what you mean