Monomachine Nonsense

I’ve been working on this serious techno live pa for Md & MnM but I keep getting distracted making silly little sketches with the Mono because it’s such a weird machine.

Presenting the casual and silly and definitely not serious techno Monomachine Nonsense series:

17 Likes

that stereo thing in #2 is epic

2 Likes

If you make a silly EP/album out of this silly stuff I will have some silly listening sessions with it.

1 Like

i’d definitely prefer hearing these sketches on a big pa to techno. :slight_smile:
or at least a bit of techno, interspersed with these.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Mod edit, moved to music section

1 Like

Sounds great! Spicy.

1 Like

These are great. I’ve been following your YT channel for a while, really enjoyed the output.

1 Like

all your stuff seriously rules, can’t believe i haven’t seen your channel before.

1 Like

That sounds ridiculous :wink:

sysex or it’s just ableton

1 Like

I could def share some sysex, but building one of these in Live would be a super interesting challenge imo

sorry of course it’s not ableton. that would be … hell. :slight_smile:

would be happy to see a sysex. i can’t even get the same tones out of my MnM from one day to the next. intested in how you do things.

Yeah the sysex would be fantastic if you wouldn’t mind.

Some of what I think is the more interesting sysex so far and a new one.
B0910.syx (2.0 KB) B05.syx (1.8 KB)

2 Likes

Excellent. Thank you. These are going straight in to my Monomachine :slight_smile:

That you’re calling this “nonsense” is the real and only nonsense in this thread.
I really enjoyed the ride, thank you dear.

2 Likes

One thing I forgot! I have the Oxford Overdrive pack installed for the Digi waves

you:rule

thanks!

These just keep getting better and better.

Would you mind sharing the sysex for this please ?

Understand if you don’t. It is rather good :slight_smile:

1 Like