Monomachine MKII Output Jack Parts Where to Buy?

So two of my Output jacks basically shit the bed Right Output no longer functions and the C Output the “nut” part of it broke off.

Anyone know where I can buy compatible parts?
Machine is def out of warranty
I just put a ticket in but I suspect that I will have better luck to get the parts myself and do the repair. Im no means a repair person but desoldering and soldering jacks isn’t that tough to do.

why they shit in the bed? what was the reason?

Check Mouser?

I haven’t tried that because I am not sure what the part number is. I have yet to take the mono apart.

1 Like

Contact Elektron support. They might have parts available

1 Like

First I would advise to check the board around the midi jacks, Its quite rare that the jack would actually fail unless it was physically abused, there really is not much to a midi jack except plastic and a few pins/wires. But if you have a split board or burned up components, then you might be facing a lot bigger problem.

Midi Jacks are pretty standard. Imho the best place for parts like this are in bulk from China on ebay. For instance I’ve purchased electronics components in lots of 100 that were a few dollars more than lots of 10. Sometimes only a few dollars more than a single item. Do some digging and I would run it my Elektron if they would advise the part would be compatible.

sorry I should’ve been more clear it is the Audio Jack that has failed not the midi jack.