Monomachine 'Kits' not showing up/ Function Button is Stuck 'ON'

Haven’t used my Monomachine in a year or so, just turned it on first time, looking at Youtube Elektron videos to refresh how to use. my OS is 1.32B. The tutorial says to push Track button, then Kit Button, but I dont see any Kits menu, it is the Global Menu that shows up and can’t find the Kits menu. Help please. Thanks.

Are you holding down FUNC when pressing the Kit button? That’s what opens the Global menu, from what I can remember.

2 Likes

Thanks, I believe you are right, I actually think the Function button is stuck…it is sticking out higher than all the other buttons, and it is stuck on ‘on’, so the transport Play, record and stop buttons and all the others do not work because the ‘Function’ button is stuck…anybody out there have any experience how to fix this, by myself hopefully- without sending it for repair? Thanks again.

A prelim thing you could do, if you have something like an adjustable wrench or pliers, is to carefully pull out the button cab and see if the inside of the button can be carefully wiggled back into place.

1 Like