Model:What!? (The next one, if...)

Mono:Model or Model:Machine.

Machine:Model or Model:Drum.

:bomb: :tongue: :wolf:

2 Likes

Spectrum is absolutely incredible. I’m stunned by anyone who makes music on iOS but doesn’t use Spectrum. I

1 Like

I bet they could pull off a model mono true analog in the right price range.

…as mentioned here already…forget about all anaolg solutions…
physically not possible within this designrange…

and as also mentioned here already…yes, that digi thing, i keep on repeating to mention, that combines all the classics sort of, while staying open for any further updates including new algorithms EXACTLY like the microfreak already started with a little…

what this thread is prooving so nicely…the headspace is totally open to anything u can possibly think of…

a yodel engine…
endless variations of bit shit engines…
speaking and vowel along engines…
various physical modeling snippet expert engines…
wavetable engines…funny ones…silly ones…serious ones…
an endless array of fx engines, to work within a neighbor track concept…
all with next level weirdo names…

an ongoing and constantly growing list of dedicated sonic one trick ponys, always just freshly delivered by some next “few” lines of code… it would be ENDLESS fun…

no new hardware models…one new hardware digibox mainframe hosting thing, that takes the whole concept of new sound engines/meet the machines like to a real next level by never outdateable sofware/firmware options…

and honestly…i saw all swedish hardware…and THIS product would be the only one i would pay for again…

and i can clearly picture the thread here, where we all could go nuts on what next soundmachine should be part of a next update…

and hell yeah, no big deal if each of these updates then would cost 5 to 10 bux…
no next sound or sample pax…
next new sound engines/machines/algos/codecs…that’s the real deal…
tickle our collectors habits…
give us a machine that’s capable to drop next new little crazy sonic shit to add to our libaries that’ can keep constantly growing in there…
i’d be sooooooo all in for that…

3 Likes

Model:Bits all classic gaming emulations SID NES VOPM TG16

4 Likes

Given I bought into the Anyma Phi and expect it with the next 2 months, if elektron do a model:physical or model:mutable for cheaper I may get a bit upset.

:wink:

1 Like

Mine is black :smiley:

10 Likes

Have to agree a Model: Physical would be a great addition to the arsenal. Or a little wavetable synth designed around percussion.

2 Likes

:laughing:

another Model Samples, that Samples, stereo support, and large ram and storage upgrade+ sample chop shop, and additional FX

Model: ular

3 Likes

Model:cloud

by god man, what does that even mean!

Model: Village

As you carry it around with that new handle, it randomly samples bits of audio from your surroundings, and local radio stations.

Then you can make tasty musique concrete with your volatile samples (nothing gets saved on power off) and morph your sounds into new districts with dedicated parameters including Dialect, Accent, Shop shuts at 8, and Pub Lunch

6 Likes

Model:Concrète

3 Likes

Model:Kraftwerk

“We are the handlebars…”

Model:DIY

1 Like

Model:SFX

3 Likes

Model:Paul

For ultra sample timestretching (like Paulstretch)

2 Likes

Model:faudio

Literally Koala in hardware form