Hoping someone can help me
Got my model:samples (MS) yesterday and enjoying the workflow and all that. Really trying to sync it to my boomerang phrase 3 loop pedal which accepts midi clock signals. Here’s what I’ve tried so far:
- updated the firmware
- set midi clk out to on and all other syncs to off on the sync menu
- set all midi channels to off
- Set out/thru to out and out to MID
- tried both polarity settings (only INV does anything after the firmware update)
- Connected it to my boomerang and Nothing happens.
- Connected it to my iphone using the camera adaptor kit and checked signal using midi wrench (diagnostic app for midi):
-midi wrench receives note on for channels when I enable them on the MS, but doesn’t receive any clock data. When I connect other devices to midiwrench they send clock data and can successfully sync to the the boomerang. MS is also continuously sending a note on signal on channel 0 with no velocity. This all happens when polarity is inverted. otherwise nothing happens.
Does anyone have any suggestions or has anyone successfully hooked up the MS to a loop pedal? Im running out of ideas