Model:Samples overlay

Any chance you could share the autodesk file? I would like to do a custom design myself, and if you got the measures right, please share :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey re-opening this forum to ask if youā€™d be interested in including vector files or your measurement files? I know somebody already asked but Iā€™m in the process of measuring and itā€™s daunting. Would love if you could help out, Thanks a lot

Would be great if someone might share a template for custom designs, thanks.

I was also looking for a template and couldnā€™t find one so I made my own and am sharing it with you guys here.
No need to measure anything, I got the top view picture from elektronā€™s website and the official dimensions of the equipment and just laid my design on top of that.
I kept things very simple and clean but you can do whatever else you want I guess.
I had to lower the resolution of the images in the Illustrator file to get under the 10mb restriction of the forum here but they are there for reference only so shouldnā€™t be a problem.

I just printed it on my home printer, it doesnā€™t look great but I was able to do all the cutouts and it fits great, I might get it printed on a plastic sheet or something later. I just forgot to cut out the LEDs for the knobsā€¦ just got to take it out and do that, might try to spray paint it with a clear coat or something.

have fun!
ModelSamples_overlay_low.ai (1.9 MB)

8 Likes

Recently I designed and printed a bunch of overlays. Everything fits well.
Hereā€™s the AI source file: Model Samples overlay eng8.ai - Google Drive

Please note the ā€œCUTā€ layer which is non-printable, itā€™s for plotter cutting.

9 Likes