Model:Samples OS 1.13: bug reports

Model:Cycles firmware 1.13 was released.

Here is the manual.

You may discuss here

You encountered something weird in this new machine and want to verify if others can replicate it?
Here is the place.

Doesn’t replace a support ticket, of course, but you might want to check if it’s not a feature before declaring a bug :wink:

Please report all bugs via the Support Tickets section on elektron.se if they have not already been confirmed below.

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve just updated to 1.13 through legacy os on transfer. It has now rendered 2 out of the three m:s devices useless. (yellow warning triangle) They seem to work when I start windows in safe mode but windows not recognizing m:s at all in normal start up. I’ve tried multiple cables and updating/re-installing all devices.

Hoping someone can help

Windows 7

Sample Looping Glitch.

Anyone else getting this bug. I have Looping on, Decay set to Infinity, Sample Start = 0 and Sample Length = 120. I start the loop by hitting a trig key, and move on to the next track to repeat the process. Everything works fine for a few minutes, but eventually, as I’m playing with various settings (volume, cutoff, etc) one or more of the samples starts to loop prematurely - after only a couple of seconds (I’m using 5-10 MB loops which are 30 secs +).