Model:Samples only music

That’s awesome. Top notch bass playing and MS programming.

1 Like

Thanks man - much appreciated - I welcome the ‘limitations’ of the M:S - as a long-time Ableton user just focusing a few specific elements really enhances creative decision making :smile:

Thanks for listening

1 Like

A glitchy fun jam with M:S. Doesn’t sound great on mobile unfortunately! (3000 wet farts comes to mind) :slight_smile:

1 Like

First try at ambient

3 pattern jam, trying to figure out how to smoothly transition from one to another.

Playing around with the AKWF single waveforms. three tracks are various waveforms from that pack with a lfo with random waveform selecting the sample start position.

first time i’ve ever got the sample locks full message

Some low key glitchy music with M:S, individual track scale and multipliers used to make it both polymetric & polyrhythmic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

here’s a bit of lofi ambient electronica I created using a selection of 6 samples from the Jogging House ‘Real Feels’ sound-pack.

Dave
x

2 Likes

Synthwave, idm live jam from Moscow River

8 Likes

A cheeky Amen roller on M:S. By using 1/2 scale and conditional locks, its possible to get 64 bars out of a single pattern. Combine that with sound locks and a p-lockable LFO per track and you can have 64 bar sections that flow nicely in a tracker-esque style.

9 Likes

Props! The most legit thing I have seen from a models: box. Make more!

1 Like

Dope! Is your Amen pre-sliced then samplelocked? Or do you play with the start point to trigger it from different hits?

1 Like

Its an 8 bar amen loop thats p-locked and rearranged to stretch out across 64 bars, using both start points and A:B conditions. I made it for a completely different computer project but I reused it for this one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Once again trying to figure out how to transition between patterns

Sounds great! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Hey! It is with some trepidation that I toss this fledgling effort up among all you wizards. I am an accomplished-enough rock/pop guitarist, band-player, and songwriter, but a neophyte at this.

One of my bands asked me to do an electronic drum track for a song on an upcoming record, and I recognized it as a great opportunity to empoy the M:S. The song is an odd indie rock tune with some implied polyrhythms and some very odd phrase lengths.

I submitted three alternative versions and the writer used the one he wanted. But when I accidentally listened to all three of my alternative parts at once, with the actual song muted, it was kind of whoa. So I offer it here as one of my first practical applications of my new M:S.

1 Like

fantastic jam really good vibes

Still trying to get better.

Elektron Model:Samples and Pioneer AS-1

1 Like

Generative noise music with M:S, using a bunch of Machinedrum samples, a single cycle square wave and an ambient note. I made an initial drum loop and recorded it, then mangled it with Absynth, sliced it and made a 120 slice chain to feed back into the M:S for more chaos. The end result is M:S only, recorded to my phone over USB and then mastered with Ozone Elements.

1 Like