8 Likes
5 Likes

https://youtu.be/a5WfcDlQAVg

2 Likes

:joy:
NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN

1 Like
10 Likes

A song produced in Reason 12 from patterns I had to quickly export before I sold my Elektron Model:Cycles. Apart from a small arp added occasionally to help transitions, all sounds are from the Model:Cycles.

5 Likes

My band Sidereal Lobby with Tyler Etters (of Dronecaster and Arcologies fame) released this album/EP/mix last year, and the section from about 8 min to 15 min heavily features Model:Cycles:

Definitely bending the rules of this thread a bit, but the M:C has been on my mind lately.

3 Likes

His whole album is just M:C

16 Likes

Hello everyone! This is my first posting of music on this forum. A little model:cycles jam (with a little help from an OTO Boum). A little washed out melodic thing with a LOT of kick drum.

15 Likes
11 Likes
4 Likes

not mine, but damn this makes me want to pick up a Cycles and some Behdals

12 Likes

One take on the M:C https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/Qrjuc

1 Like

In one day I recorded two generative jams on Maui. The first was overlooking the crater at the summit of Haleakala. The second was at sunset near a cove where many sea turtles like to chill and a few surfers catch some waves.

I gave myself the task of prepping some jams in advance that would pair well with some locations I was planning to visit. It was a great way to spend time on the airplane and a vacation friendly use of time while on location. The Elektron Model:Cycles is the perfect little box for this type of activity. Just hit play… and let the arrangement do its thing. Mahalo!

11 Likes

Reminds me of ‘Quoth’ that little workout!

Soz if this is deemed off-topic

M:C is the only instrument, recorded in one take, there is a multiband compressor and limiter on it.

9 Likes

One of my fave recent cycles tunes! Slowly layered more tracks to evolve to a 4-voice sequence. Subscribe if you like, or add me on instagram @nickpushesbuttons

13 Likes

Model:Cycles with sprinkles of 606…

4 Likes

Hi!

Here’s a jam featuring the M:C along with the TT-78 and Zoia (as a reverb).

I used some tricks I like on the M:C, like using the retrigger with a fade combined with the velocity as a modulation source.

I had the most fun possible, using chords, tones, and tweaking pretty much all that I used to craft the sounds to bring some life to the Bembé, which is a repetitive and haunting rythm.

I hope you’ll like it!

8 Likes