Model:Cycles only music

yeah, of course i’ve heard The carnival of animals, was thinking about playing The swan, but then got caught up in another piece :grinning:
thank you for your advice! i’ll look into that!

2 Likes
10 Likes

No worries! Sometimes I feel weird when I get suggestions and requests, so don’t take it too seriously. Whatever you do, it’s been lovely hearing the MC doing classical.

1 Like

You’ve got something special going on there. Keep at it!

Also, I’ve gotten my cat to wear a leash outside, but he’d rather lay in the sun than walk! :laughing:

1 Like

Very cute - but the special effects are a bit over the top; M:C audio not even plugged in:

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

:speak_no_evil:

Definitely helps if you show the performance a little more genuinely.
Well, keep improving!

1 Like

hehe, my bad, wasn’t trying to say anything like that. Just poking a bit of fun. It’s a great video, looking forward to more!

2 Likes

It’s the “magic” of video editing after all.

Hmm. My bad if I seem too critical as well. This stuff takes some time and effort to put together so I understand if while recording different bits there’s an oversight here or there.

1 Like

@hrrld @PentalagusMusic thank you all for the feedback! I can take criticism well, no worries! You are both right! I’m still learning, I don’t have much experience recording videos/music, these are my first two videos, and I am using furniture/lamps as tripods for my phone :slight_smile: but I’m totally enjoying the process! Will keep making more of these visual diaries, thanks again for your support ~

2 Likes

[SOPHIE-inspired mix.] all M:C sounds! :sparkling_heart: (Stream Mixin' Haus by dngozi | Listen online for free on SoundCloud)

5 Likes

That’s super SOPHIE. she’d be so proud! :fire:

1 Like

That’s wild.

1 Like

Wow! Sounds great…

Can i ask if this is straight outta the MC or have you recorded parts into a DAW?

1 Like

I wish, Thank you×🍻

Thanks, M:C is fun yunno. I recorded the mix live in a daw.

2 Likes

I do the same, I record everything live at this point haha 🥲 good job!

1 Like

Lead single and pre-order for an album made using only Model:Cycles and Model:Samples! Euphoria Now | Contextura

5 Likes

So this is where all the Model:Cycles people are hanging out… I have the Model:Cycles for about nine months now and it’s my favourite instrument - it started my whole process of making music because it can be so easy and immediate at times. I made a few tracks solely on the M:C, I think this one’s my favourite:

17 Likes

Would love to hear you talk about how you got some of these sounds. Especially the snare type stuff at around 45, it sounded better than any snare I have made on there. Also the wooshy bass, I assume lots of LFO p locking.

Wow…!

1 Like