Model:Cycles only music

Compact little song. Still really enjoying this as a solo box… Once we all get back out there I will definitely bringing it out for some live play. :nerd_face:

10 Likes

I hope you work on preforming this one more! really digging the core grooves in it like sort of minimal dubby techno feelings to me, the makings of something great is certainly in there

1 Like

thanks, i also like the core of it, so i will try to develop it a bit further…

the recording i posted was just sitting in the lounge chair with m:c on my lap and first take without practicing/ searching for ctrl-all sweetspots… kinda lazy :wink:

Was chatting to a friend about Mika Vainio’s stuff so tried to do something with that bleepy kinda vibe… couple of mistakes in there and it clips slightly but I didn’t have the energy to record again after like 5 takes lol

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2y7teuajbgmm0ou/bleepy%20edit.mp3?dl=0

5 Likes

nice tune :+1:

Thanks a lot…:upside_down_face:

SICK :+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:
Wobbly!

1 Like

Nice bleeps!

1 Like

Hi everyone ! I did a jam with only tone machine. Hope you enjoy !

20 Likes

This is great, very creative performance! :ok_hand: :+1:

It’s great. Did you have church bells in mind?

Starting to figure out this video stuff for real. Unfortunately I had to cut this off as my audio interface crapped out at the point I chopped the vid - it has become pretty unreliable recently. (Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 1st gen since someone will ask).

Is it brap if you’re self-isolating? Not really trying to do anything other than play around here… Cycles is solo into mixer, A4 is run thru the Heat.

5 Likes

nice I get some terry riley vibes from it!

I may have gone a little overboard towards the end… it’s just too much fun to push the cycles to its limits :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Loved that. Great atmosphere.

This is my first recording of the Cycles, just starting to get the different machines and how to use it, really.

13 Likes

:japanese_goblin:

13 Likes

In memory of Monomachine. 2003-2016 :heartpulse:

27 Likes

@ludotex and @Astrolab those were both really great! Very creative.

This is kinda ‘rock’ in 5/4 or something

5 Likes

Sweet…’kinda’ doesn’t fall under the ONLY specification does it :slight_smile:

A bunch don’t :confused:

1 Like