Mobile granular solution

I’m looking for a portable granular sampler to easily work on creating textures on the go, prob on my phone.
I was looking at the 1010 Lemondrop as an option and for live use, but made me ask if there’s anything anyone recommends for the iPhone, which I may have missed?

I have a couple of iPads and have run Samplr and Borderlands on them in the past, I think I’ve got Quanta on there as well, but honestly, by the time I put an iPad in a bag, I may as well just use my laptop. :confused:

Anything I might have missed recently? those other IOS apps are great but been around a while.

Are you looking to capture input then manipulate granularly or just have some pre-produced loops you can ‘texturize’?

1 Like

Fluss, FRMS, arguably Silo and Cascade…

1 Like

Loops and loading sounds in really. More to recycle ideas when I get 5mins here and there.

Great just got a few of them to try, thank you!

1 Like

I use Idensity for 5 min iphone granular fun.
(Not that i fully undestand it, but 6 tracks)
Mostly saying hello… into the microphone and sending it as screenrecording to someone.

(Audiomulch was almost my first contact with music software, loaded a betaversion onto my fathers pc. Good times. I think no 64 bit now or something sadly.
Had buzztracker with something granular also i think, i was much more experimental then than now i must admit.)

1 Like