MnM - Function Button

I’m sure that has come up before but I couldn’t figure out a good way to search for it. Does anyone know if like the MD, you can use function button and knobs to change say filtering on all 6 MnM tracks? It’s awesome on the machine drum but I just can’t figure out how to do that on MnM.

No, the Monomachine doesn’t do that. It doesn’t have the quick kit reload either.

1 Like

AH thanks, that solves that. Bummer. And bummer about the quick reload. Was trying to find that also. Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Indeed. I do love quick reload !
But you get eventually accustomed to the little menu diving required…

Yeah, I’d really like to have quick kit reload. You can kind of cue up the reload if you have a few seconds though.

It does have a neat feature where if you accidentally load a different kit by switching patterns, and lose your changes, it stores the unsaved kit at the top of the kit list so you can undo. I had one instance where that really would have rescued me but I didn’t know about it at the time.

1 Like

Yea true, when I get in to editing while programing a pattern, things move quickly and sometimes I hit the wrong copy pattern instead of copy track or paste or what ever then I’m like what the hell when things get all skrewy. The undo has saved me quite a bit.