MNM Digipro Waveforms

Hello!

I’m interested to load some digipro user waveforms onto the monomachine, but have encountered two problems - the elektron website doesn’t seem to have any banks available (did it previously?), and now that c6 is not supported how do you convert wav files to sysex?

Thanks for any help!

There are some still available: https://www.elektron.se/us/all-products/sound-packs?filter=2670

Not sure what you mean by this but the latest v1.51 still supports WAVs and DigiPRO.

Thank you! Yes, I was looking in the wrong place on the elektron website :slight_smile:

On the C6 thing, I meant the program doesn’t work on newer computers, but I think that’s okay because the monomachine packs are already in sysex so you don’t need to use C6 to convert from wav to sysex.

1 Like

@joshuajmoore76 That page Elektron page is empty when I load it, tried on firefox & edge. Any mirrors? I’ve been trying to find the files for a while.
EDIT: ^ nvmd just needed to re load the page in edge and select monomachine again lol

@leighzi88 if you’re looking for something a little unique, check out this video & tutorial.

You can get the files here:

basically you can use these on the ensemble digi machine and easily create more complex chords than the mnm is usually capable of using one track. Fun stuff

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for sharing! :pray:

2 Likes