MMC not in SLC mode (Digitakt)

Hey,

Just got a Digitakt, it’s my first bit of Elektron gear, unfortunately when I switch it on I get the following message on screen:

MMC not in SLC mode

I can hit no and have a look around, it seems I have no samples, everything is empty. Anyone else having this problem?

have you tried a factory reset and the new os?

Hi, yes, both.

Hi! Bought second-handed Digitakt 2 months ago and after a couple of days of use appeared an issue, when I switch digi on the message on screen appears: “MMC not in SLC mode”. When I hit “no”, i can have a look around, it seems I have no samples, everything is empty and there is no sound coming out.

Previously, I could restart it and after a couple of minutes this problem disappeared, but now I need an hour of constant attempts to turn on the machine to get rid of this notification and start using Digi.

Also, when I connect an external synthesizer with MIDI, after 15 minutes, all the drum sounds disappear, and I hear only the notes sent to the external synthesizer. I reinstalled the firmware many times, it didn’t help. I did all kinds of resets, didn´t help. Also, I use overbridge, but without it the problems persist. Who ever faced such a problem? Unfortunately, Elektron support does not respond to my requests, it is very frustrating