Miserable git's general and non-specific (but very inclusive) whingeing thread - If you've got thoughts about stuff, I'm your guy

6xqk-6

2 Likes

Please, no such moving gif, it will make me barf on my phone.

1 Like

dbba9ed070e77466656edac5efc63cbe

4 Likes

Fucking better.

The email provided isn’t working. Maybe there’s a spelling mistake.

2 Likes

Man, that’s stupid! Even toddlers making beats and all I got is some busted up noise coming out of my gear.

1 Like

Should have got an MD.

it’s got 16 LFOs

16 Lickable Faceplate Options? take my money

3 Likes

Not enough

1 Like

Alright, 17 just for you, but don’t tell the others or they’ll all want one.

1 Like

They’re freely assignable.

Right?

Mind fucking blown or what.

1 Like

I don’t even know what a LFO is

4 Likes

Is it too much too hope that all future whinges will appear in this thread and not in dedicated individual threads ?

6 Likes

Like a UFO, but smaller.

5 Likes

Usually.

2 Likes

Gotcha, then I clearly need more

2 Likes

Get a Syntakt, it’s got 26 of them.

3 Likes

Ask the Rytm, he left some on his way.

2 Likes

We’ll Chat GPT helped me out because I couldn’t be bothered to type down my whining…

“As a 40 year old family man who has been producing music for over two decades, I have to say I am really tired of the poor sound quality I’m getting from my beloved Octatrack. Despite its powerful sequencing capabilities and intuitive workflow, the lack of clarity and depth in the sound is seriously holding me back.

I know that the Octatrack has been around for a while, and that its converters may not be up to par with some of the newer gear on the market. But I just can’t bring myself to part with it. It’s become such an integral part of my setup that I can’t imagine making music without it.

That’s why I’ve been thinking about investing in some new converters. I’ve been doing my research, and I know that there are some really high-quality options out there that could completely transform the sound of my Octatrack. With better converters, I could finally hear all the details and nuances in my tracks that are currently getting lost in the mix.

I know that upgrading my converters won’t be cheap, but I truly believe it’s worth the investment. Music production is my passion, and I want to create the best possible tracks I can. Plus, I want my family to be able to enjoy the music I create without being distracted by poor sound quality.

So, as a tired but determined family man, I’m ready to take the plunge and upgrade my converters. I know it won’t be a quick fix, but I’m confident that it will be worth the effort in the end.”

Prompt:

Write a text as a 40 year old family man really tired about the sound quality of the Octatrack and how new converters would solve that issue.

9 Likes

well that escalated fast.

I cant even like all the posts I like or I’ll like get that too many likes for the day pop up.

like.

1 Like