Minimal ambient tune inspired by Oren Ambarchi

Hi all,
I came up with this recently with just guitar and a pedal that helps build ambient reverb washes.
See what you think:

9 Likes

Very nice.

Oren is such a prolific performer these days and is a true dedicated musician- he’s been doing this such a long time and it’s great to see him recording with such luminaries like Ilpo, O’Malley, O’Rourke, Hainio et al. I feel lucky to still see him play around Melbourne!

2 Likes

Good stuff! Could go on for twice as long.

1 Like

Oh my gosh… how nice of you. No one’s ever said anything like that about any of my pieces before :wink:
PM me your email address and I’ll make an extended edit & send it to you, how about that? :wink:

Love these textures…

1 Like

Absolutely. Haven’t had the chance to catch one of his gigs yet, unfortunately.

Good to hear, thanks!

Ahhh, now that is lovely. It does that thing where you seem to have quite a solid droning whole but when you focus in on particular parts of the spectrum they seem undulate of their own accord which gives such a warm organic whole. Good work!!

1 Like

Very touched by all the positive comments guys! Will be doing more in that vein soon & post here.

That’s cool :slight_smile: You could also just make it available for everyone, also :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure! I’ll post it here when done.

Hi all,

By popular demand, I made an extended version …

Here’s the free download link for both the short and the long version via Bandcamp:

… or listen on SC:

Glad you like it, and just to keep you posted; it’s now available via https://encym.bandcamp.com/album/3-3

1 Like