Midronome : [Kickstarter - MIDI master clock ]

89 Euro early bird backer price

3 Likes

Itā€™s a good idea, but what I want is a clock with time offset per port.

2 Likes

Sounds like youā€™re in the target market for the E-RM Multiclock

This Midronome appears to be intended for peeps who canā€™t afford the E-RM or just donā€™t to spend money on features they donā€™t need.

2 Likes

Yes I amā€¦ except for the price !

1 Like

Maybe if this one does well, Simon and Co. will develop a Multiclock for poor people.

Looks an awful lot like:

1 Like

Differences include the metronome, tap tempo button, and audio input

Pretty sure already the Midronome will get funded. So they created a product people want.

Kickstarter

Iā€™m in on this one.

Just came across this interesting kickstarter campaign.
Itā€™s a midi clock with daw sync via plugin (audio signal sync like on e.g. the ERM Multiclock), 2x midi clock out, 2x analog clock out or Din Sync out.
Tempo can be tapped with a footswitch (or set in BPM), Start/Stop and mute can be controlled with footswitches and another Midronome can be synced through the sync input.

There is an audio output for the metronome with 60 different types and 9 different levels.

129ā‚¬

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/midronome/midronome-effortless-midi-synchronization

*Edit
Uh, missed that we already had a thread for this thing, but since I posted a brief overview of the features, Iā€™ll just leave it like that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Super Early Bird (45 backers) sold out

Early Bird (60 backers) sold out

Thereā€™s at least that much demand for this.

That sounds like you have some ideas about making Midronome even better! You are more than welcome to discuss this on our forums at forum.midronome.com :wink:

2 Likes

whoa cant wait to send to metronome output into clouds

1 Like

I got a hold of one of the only prototype units to test out, and did a videoā€¦

Itā€™s a really smart device with lots of config options, and I hope it does well.

Note that I wasnā€™t paid or sponsored or anything for this post/video, and have no connection to the creators. I just think itā€™s a cool looking device.

1 Like

Just backed this project although I already own a ERM Multiclock. The pedal input intrigues me and Iā€™d love to see more altenatives on the market. Hope they get many more backers!

1 Like

Was about to back Midronome, then saw this post

They cancelled the project and will relaunch in a few months. All the details about what happens to the current backers and other questions are in the linked post.

If they truly intend to relaunch, a Superbooth appearance would probably help a lot.

Signed up for the Kickstarter

I donā€™t think they relaunched the Kickstarter yet, so I donā€™t think itā€™s possible to back the relaunched project right now.

But your post did inspire me to sign up to be notified when the relaunch happens

Yeah they opened their VIP a head of the Kickstarter which I think it was a 40% discount

1 Like