MIDI out from synthesizer tracks on Digitone

Hey everyone.

I need the MIDI that is coming from the synthesizer tracks 1-4 on the Digitone (so not the MIDI tracks). It is working when playing seperate notes on the internal keyboard, but not when the notes are input into the sequencer.

I do get the MIDI that comes from the MIDI channels sequencers. But I need the MIDI that is coming from the synth tracks so I can use them to control visuals in Touchdesigner or use the MIDI for doubling synth tracks with softsynths.

YES, I have used tried putting the TRIG KEY DST to both INT + EXT, and switching between OUTPUT CH to either AUTO or TRK Channel but this does not solve the problem. Am I overlooking something?

It’s simply not possible to sequence the Audio Track data and output it as MIDI - when playing individual notes, it is just operating like a controller

You can sacrifice a MIDI track and clone what is on an audio track - that’s your best compromise

1 Like

AH okay, good to know, such a shame though… Can’t imagine that it would be that hard to implement.

Bummer! I have the same use case, I would love if I could use the midi out from the synth tracks. I take for granted that most grooveboxes do this by default! I want to use note on and off from each synth track to send events to my light show :sob: