MIDI control of FX parameters

Greetings, it has been awhile since I posted here. I have a question concerning using a few FX parameters on my Digitone using the iPad app Lemur. I am having no trouble controlling any of the parameters for any of the individual four tracks (which I have assigned to channels 1-4). However, controlling the FX parameters is working for me correctly. If I assign a control fader in Lemur to channel 9 (the channel that I have assigned to the FX track) i get zero modulation of any of the FX parameters. Nothing. I have tried to modulate several of the FX parameter CC#s. If I assign that same fader to channel 1 (which is supposed to control Track one and I assign it the CC# of 15 (which does not control any parameter for any of the Tracks) I do am able to modulate Delay time. If I assign that same Lemur Fader to Channel 1, CC#18, the fader then modulates the Detune parameter for Track 1. Not sure what is going. Is this a known a bug? Was it fixed in an update that has been released? I probably missed, I have not kept up with such things.

not really, I haven’t updated to the latest firmware and have no issues controlling the fx params on the default channel 9 from Faderfox EC4.

unless there’s a mix up in the channels this should not be happening.
is the Lemur app able to send NRPN? because afaik NRNP destinations more unique because they have MSB/LSB params so there’s less chance to mix up the destinations and all fx params support NRPN