Midi clock config with various hardware/software

Hi all, I have an issue with MIDI clock start/stop commands.

I try to use Ableton Live, Cycles and Circuit Mono Station.

Ableton is connected with Cycles via USB and Circuit MIDI out is connected to Cycles MIDI in.

In Cycles MIDI Sync Clk In/Out are both set to ON, Ports Input from/to are both set to M+U, device USB mode is set to A+M.
In Circuit both Receiving and Sending MIDI data is enabled.

Now, when I use Circuit to start a pattern, it triggers Circuit + Cycles.
When I use Cycles to start a pattern, it triggers only itself.
When I use Live, it triggers only Live.

I would want to at least be able to trigger Cycles using Live, but I am not sure how to set this up.
I think that I tried all variations of MIDI settings inside Live, if anyone can throw me a tip how to set this up, I would really appreciate it.

Is this a bug or I am doing something wrong?

In Live midi settings make sure you have Cycles midi sincro enabled. If using ableton sequencer for the cycles use external instrument an apply the correct midi delay (just save an audio clip and see how many ms needs to be applied.

If using M:S sequencer you will have to adjust the midi clock delay under Ableton´s model cycles midi out setting.

You can do the same with the mono station, connecting it via usb. The midi received via usb does not go out. You can use OSC 1 as a mono synth and with OSC2 volume down use those OSC2 pads to play the cycles or ableton synths. If you do not want/need monostation sounds you can play two tracks at the same time.

Hey Peeps
Just got my Model:Cycles today. what a sweet sounding little treat - BUT.
I use Ableton Live 10 as Master clock. My AF MK2 syncs fine, but the model cycles needs a -69 MS track delay in Live to play in sync with AF. I made a recording of a four to the floor kick on both machines, and recorded to separate tracks, and it’s easy to see the offset on the waveforms. using USB Audio on AF but audio cables in MC ( it was buggy with midi and audio over usb at the same time) any clues as to what could cause this audio latency??
stay safe