Microdosing

About 8 months ago I escaped USA and moved to Mexico. It’s been the best thing that’s happened to me in a long time but that’s another story.
While I was down here I heard all the cools kids talking about microdosing and yeah I had heard it before in Cali, but it always went in one ear and out the other.
I’m an ex-raver now in my mid 50’s and these days I’m very health conscious about what I put into my body.
To make a king story short I tried microdosing and ended up really liking it. I take very long swims, sometimes 1.5 -2 hours non stop and it’s great while I’m on a little of a micro trip per say. Snorkeling is also amazing! Next week I’ll start djing at a bar on the beach playing ambient and psy dub/ triphop so this will also be fun while microdosing. I mean I don’t do it everyday but once every couple weeks it’s really nice and seems pretty harmless. My buddy just got back from Peru and he brought back some San Pedro which is like a mescaline so I’m going to have to try this as well.
Any of you guys had any experiences with microdosing. I hope I don’t come across as some old druggie… hahah

19 Likes

Isn’t the point of microdosing that you’re taking small enough quantities (regularly) to get the benefit of the psilocybin without the intoxicating effects?

I think you might just be dosing :laughing:

38 Likes

Isn’t microdosing supposed to be like way below the threshold and daily for it to work?
Sounds good anyways.

2 Likes

(you know what to do)

12 Likes

:joy:

leave it like that

5 Likes

Dude. That’s a hilarious window pane you have there.

2 Likes

My neighbor’s pet ferret’s second cousin is a software engineer and likes to microdose while writing code

8 Likes

Should Elektron employees microdose themselves?

5 Likes

I heard Song mode was written under microdosing.

3 Likes

Song mode for the Digitakt has been steadily worked on using Macro-dosing since 2017.

5 Likes

I’m 57, my first date with my girlfriend, she suggested micro dosing. It’s a great thing. Yeah.

2 Likes

That sounds good, do you just take it orally?

A lot of people I know do that, particularly with psislocybin. They usually report a better daily mood and awareness. The microdose must be below perceptible. And many more people do it with THC but they don’t call it microdosing, just smoking every day ha! Albeit above perceptible… I have done it myself with K from time to time, and it really keeps depression at bay. You just need to be disciplined at keeping the dose really low.

5 Likes

Has microdosing lost its focus??

15 Likes

I love how this thread is under Other Gear

47 Likes

Well, he’s been doing a fantastic job (for a ferret)… solving problems creatively, friendly to work with, keeps getting promoted. It’s debatable for sure!

2 Likes

I prefer macrodosing microballz.
Way too tired…

2 Likes

I always microdose using 1:8 condition so it doesn’t hit as often.

3 Likes

I microdose 1/8 th tabs occasionally and it really help clear out the shit and get you focussed. Need to get back into it again asap.

Hi welcome to our country bro and have fun with the Microdose project !! All the best

1 Like