Merry Xmas Elektronauts

Best wishes to everyone in this best-place-of-the-internet-hands-down, whatever you’re celebrating or not celebrating!!! :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow:

^me celebrating like it’s '93 :wink:

86 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for all the fun chats this year. Hope you all have a great day.

10 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! So glad to have found my ‘forever-home’ on the internet. It’s been another wonderful year of speculation, exhaltation and nerdy drama, here’s to the years to come! clink

14 Likes

Merry Christmas nerds. :santa:

15 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone and happy Monday to those who don’t celebrate

I’m going to eat and drink until I can’t move

13 Likes

Merry Christmas 'nauts! :santa::christmas_tree::musical_keyboard::musical_note::notes:

8 Likes

Lovely festive blinking lights! :santa:

8 Likes

Merry Xmas everyone :christmas_tree: :notes:

8 Likes

From my house to yours: merry Christmas! However grim things may look, as long as there’s music there’s hope. Thanks for being my online refuge during dark times.

15 Likes

Happy Christmas all, you have all been extremely entertaining this year - keep up the good work :grin::+1: Hope you all have a super day.

7 Likes

Happy Christmas Elektronauts :musical_keyboard: :drum: :notes: Looking forward to another year full of great music and discussions

7 Likes

Merry Christmas folks!:christmas_tree:wishing you all a musical year :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas, you bleep blooping nerds! Very glad I found this place this year while the rest of the internet is rotting into depersonalized content sludge. May your stockings be stuffed with cable ties and adapters!

12 Likes

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Have a good time y’all, so glad this refuge exists :heart:!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! :beers:

12 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

and this is the 1st time in history when Ukrainian Orthodox Church officially celebrates Christmas this date. what a great time to live!

20 Likes

Love you guys!

14 Likes

Happy Holidays to my friends on all ends! Ready to pay a penny for many more, it’s in the jar cuz that what all the swears were for!

14 Likes