MD x.04 help in Hertfordshire

Hey anyone here in Hertfordshire who can help load the latest x.04 into my old md mki?
Would be very grateful either with money or music stuff or whatever
Just message me

I’m one county over, but might be able to help here. What’s the problem? Do you have a computer and either a usb-midi cable, or an audio interface and midi cable?

N.B. X.05 is the latest.

Hey I have none of those things apart from the computer but can’t load C6 anyway so a bit stuffed - where are you?

Cambridge.

You don’t need C6, I’ve been using Elektron gear without using C6 or Transfer for years, because I don’t have a Windows or Mac machine.

Anything that can transmit a sysex file over a midi port will do, but you do need a cable to connect to the machinedrum’s MIDI IN.

Hey there
I have a RME fireface UC which I think has midi although I’ve never used it - I have midi cables etc just not a usb to midi
I tend to use the md as a groove box on its own rather than as part of a bigger setup
Any help would be much appreciated - I’m up for a drive over with the md if that possible or equally if you can school me from where you are

Connect the RME to computer as usual and connect the midi cable from RME out to MD in, you don’t need any more connections.

Not a good time right now but if you don’t get it sorted by this time next week let me know