MD 909 released - (909 & 303 DrumPack for Machinedrum)

Just wanted to say that I bought the MD909 and MD808 over the weekend and have to say that it’s VERY high quality. Not gassing for a real 909 now…

Just got the 808 pack to supplement my 909 one, great stuff

thanks Justin!

Just picked these up today as food for my MD. Not only do they sound good, studying them should prove insightful.

1 Like

A kind of bump…

This is a great stuff. I think that new possessors must know that these kits exist.
My favorite kit on MD.

Buy it guys, you won’t regret !
Thx to Justin Valer

2 Likes

Thanks Elena.

One of our other users recently created a nice E.P with the MD909 kit.

I thought i’d share:

3 Likes

Just got the 808 and 909 pack. I’m impressed. My gas for TR8 has died now.

1 Like

Deja Vu

Hi man, have you got there? i need to load CH CC RC and OH on my machinedrum non UW version and without them it gets me mad.

Let me know please! Peace

Is it possible to get a word document showing the patch settings of the MD808 and MD909 kits instead of a sysex file? For me it’s faster to simply see the parameter settings and manually make them from scratch versus trying to fiddle with MIDI over USB downloads.

1 Like

Making a document would certainly be a lot more of work for the. Guy than the 2/3 mn needed to upload this already big work dont you think,?? If you dont know how to transfer sysex, great way to learn…

Are there samples of all the sounds that could be used in other Elektron machines? Would love some MD909 in my Rytm!

1 Like

Sounds great. Thank you very much for making this soundset available!

1 Like

Hey guys,
the valerrecords website seems to be down. Can someone send me MD909.zip and MD808.zip?
Thank you!

1 Like

Me too. Thanks.

1 Like

Justin gave permission to share these files in another thread since his site is down. Should that change, please let me know and I’ll remove the links.

MD808: https://www.obsessedaudio.net/files/md808.zip
MD909: https://www.obsessedaudio.net/files/md909.zip

9 Likes

Thanks a lot!

Massive thankyou.

Big Up sir!

Thanks @JustinValer - any news on your rytm kits? Are we ever going to see more of them in the future?

Cheers

As I finally got a MD I’m finding out now about this kit. The MD808 was very easy to install but the MD909 seems to be more difficult. Have anyone suceed to install it on a NON-UW MD?

The pdf says that it needs 2 banks and 12 kits so I’m trying to install it in SPEC mode from kit 20 and Pattern G01. Upload start but after a minute I get then a sysex error code 3 on the machine screen. This error code means memory full/position out of range. I’v tried starting the saving from pattern E01 and I still get the error but much later in the process… I’m a bit confused, the pdf says it needs two banks…

Anyone ?

Hello everyone,guys in the past there was some 808/909 soundpacks on line from a site called valerrecords but cant seem to find them anymore.Would someone be kind enough to upload them maybe or help me where can i get them?really want to jam with these.Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like