Mastering Digitakt Course - Price drop

Haha yes :smiley: can’t wait !

It‘s worth it. You gonna love your new role. :wink:

1 Like

I liked the second part of this course. Picked up a couple of tricks.

I would have liked to have a sort of syllabus from each part in order to decide whether its contents is something I already know or not. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hi Philip,

Glad you liked it.
Yeah I thought of that but the problem I have with making an overview like that is that it will mostly show the functional topics as the creative / groove creation side of things are a bit harder to put into a topic list. As I’m not simply going over functions but show a workflow in the process I’m not sure a syllabus would do it justice.

You have a good point though and I’ll try to think of something to update the course description.

1 Like

Dave, just wanted to say your YouTube videos are excellent and your live sets sound fantastic. Congrats and I wish you all the best for this course. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you kindly Claid :slight_smile:

Hey!
Great approach, I think I will dive into the first one as soon as I have the time for it.
Will the courses (or one of them) also cover the usage of external gear via midi?

Cheers

1 Like

Nice! Enjoy :slight_smile:

I’m going to cover some aspects of the midi side of things but in the original outline the plan was to focus on the Digitakt as a groovebox. Though I’ve gotten this question a couple of times now so I’ll have a look where it could logically fall into the whole whole course. :slight_smile:

Feel free to contact me if you have more questions about the course. Info (at) davemech.live :+1:t2:

1 Like

I just watched the (1.30) Bonus videos for Advanced Techniques - Mastering Digitakt Part 2 and there are more great tips in there :heart: - Nice work @DaveMech and thanks for the additional effort to make these, much appreciated :+1:

1 Like

These are really nice. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks! Great to hear you liked the additional content :slight_smile:

So for people that haven’t bought it yet: I’ve released additional content for both parts covering the OS 1.30 update of the Digitakt. The grooves that I created during both parts is further enhanced with some of the new futures and I show in detail what the possibilities are and how to use them in the grooves. Both parts now have +/- 20 minutes of extra bonus content.

Cheers!

1 Like

@DaveMech - Just want to say the video course is great!

I listen to a lot of random tutorials in my truck because I drive a lot.

I decided to listen to your first course on a 3 hour drive from my place up north down to the city. Ended up getting through the first course and part of the second.

It’s super easy to follow along without having the DT in front of me. That’s how good of a job you do at explaining stuff.

Good job man! Learned a lot!!!

6 Likes

That’s some awesome feedback man, thanks a million. Really means a lot to hear this! Glad it was so useful and enjoyable :slight_smile:

Part 3 is recorded and I expect to release it in January :slight_smile: . Will be the longest and most detailed of the three.

Thanks again!

4 Likes

It’s nice to have this stuff available without a subscription service :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah definitely will keep it that way :). People should be able to download it and rewatch it years later

1 Like

Dave! Lekker bezig. Will the digitakt course he served as a bundle as well?

1 Like

Thanks!
Better yet, part 1+2 are already bundled. When you buy one part you get 33% discount on any future part of the series. So you could also just start with part 1 and then buy 2 with a discount if you enjoyed it. The 1+2 bundle already reflects this discount.

So when the series is complete eventually and you bought each part you will have payed the same amount as the complete bundle.

Hope I explained it well enough :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

Good stuff! I’ll look in to it for sure.

1 Like

Cool. Let me know if you have anything else you’d like to know :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Cool man. Waiting for third one to buy it in bundle. Do you plan to do sometething similar with digitone also? Or octa?

1 Like