Mastering Digitakt Course - Price drop

Editing the third part is coming along nicely. Release will be soon. You can also start with the first 2 already as you will get a discount for part 3 when you buy parts before it. It will result in the same bundle price.

And yes to both :slight_smile:
Cheers!

3 Likes

I don’t have the OT anymore but a proper video course is very useful for sure! Good stuff!
A suggestion that just popped up:
A generic Elektron course detailing workflows that are shared between machines, combining machines, structure, cool sound/parameter lock uses, liveset set up, etc. Would be an interesting topic for a course. Something that is useful for all machines so to say.

1 Like

Nice Dave. I no longer have the DT but you do an excellent job with your video’s so I’m sure this will be quite a great tutorial set to have. Congrats on the house and studio.

1 Like

Thanks!
Something similar I had in mind but very good ideas indeed. I’ll keep them in mind. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

I just released part 3: Expert Techniques. You can get it here:

It contains:

• 61 Videos totaling 220 minutes of content
  • Printer friendly Workbook with notes and tips
  • Digitakt Cheat Sheet
  • The Digitakt project
  • Separate samples plus a few extra from the ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ Sample pack

If you end up getting it I really hope you enjoy it :slight_smile: Cheers!

13 Likes

There was an error in the link text which showed ‘part 2’ rather than part 3. Fixed now!

hi dave, in part 1 do you cover the midi patterns? i have trouble connecting midi, microfreak, analog heat…thanks, seems very nice i dont know if i am intermediate already my ideas are original but disconnected, i am a sax player…

1 Like

cool sounds like a great idea and defo interested. Out of interest is it mainly Techno or do you delve into other genres (not that it matters as you giving tips and tricks but just taught id ask)

1 Like

Hi Foremusic,

Thanks for your interest in the course. So these three parts don’t cover midi. They are fully focussed on creating grooves within the digitakt. It teaches you the functions into specific details and at the same time covers theory, concepts, groove ideas etc.

I do have plans for a more general elektron midi type of course but first I have some other courses to finish :). Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers
Dave

Hey Sox thanks for your interest as well.

It’s mainly techno but influenced by dub. The techniques, concepts and theory is indeed applicable to other genres as well. I might explore doing courses in some other more experimental genres but I’m not sure yet.

Let me know if you want some more information regarding the style of the course.

Cheers!
Dave

2 Likes

ok i purchase the courses all 3 and i understand slowly better how to make some stuff with DT, i am not into these groove so much but i learn what i can do with and the details of the various aspects and subtleties. since i am interested in a more experimental creation, i saw that you have some experimental stuff too, thanx

1 Like

Great to hear the course is useful despite the grooves not being your thing :slight_smile:

Yeah I’m definitely into more experimental styles as well. Enjoy the rest of the course and thanks for the support

1 Like

As you know, there’s a new major firmware release for Digitakt :). It’s really incredible. Adding 3 new machine types, sample rate reduction and more. All three parts of Mastering Digitakt now have new bonus material that you can download for free if you got one or more of the parts. You can find the new bonus material in your gumroad account or via the receipt of the purchase you received by mail. Each part of the course got half an hour additional material. Which brings the total course duration close to 10 hours.

Enjoy ! :slight_smile:

Checkout an overview of the new firmware in this youtube video: https://youtu.be/subEsOQYK0U

Best,
Dave

3 Likes

These courses look amazingly useful. Hoping I can pull together enough to buy them soon (or at least a couple of them). Any chance you’re running a promo with the new update?

1 Like

Hi! Thanks formulier interest :slight_smile:

Currently no plans for a promo run. However, the bundles contain a pretty big discount already. Hope that helps.

Let me knowing you have any questions about the course. Happy to answer :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! Just checking first. I’m like the king of discovering promos AFTER I’ve bought something, haha. These are going to be a big help.

2 Likes

Haha I know the feeling :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Enjoy the course if you end up getting it. And would of course love to hear about your experience with it!

3 Likes

Dave any Black Friday deals planned ?
Just got a Digitakt so was interested in getting this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeap :). Will send out a mail later this week to my mailing list with a discount until the end of the month !

2 Likes