Made an album mainly using the Dark Trinity

Hey there 'nauts… I’ve generally been a lurker on the board for the last year+ as I got my head wrapped around learning these machines we all love, frequenting the boards for the individual boxes to answer questions I might have, get tips, etc. Just found that this “Our Music” page exists and figured I’d post an album that I finished a couple months ago that is based around the Dark Trinity, with a little help from a few other synths here and there.

The skinny: this is based around 2 halves (or “sides”), split into tracks to make it easier to digest. Each half was recorded in one take with no overdubs, straight to 2 track. As for genre, well… you tell me. It’s kind of all over the place. I listen to a wide array of music and hopefully a little of everything made it in to make a soup that sounds like “me.” :sunglasses:

Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to check any of it out. I’m excited to peruse this board over the days/weeks ahead and check out what everyone’s producing!

Edit: iframe didn’t work… so here’s the link: https://jgro.bandcamp.com/releases