Machinedrum SPS1-UW X.10 Released [ Unofficial ]

wetransfer

I upload video!!!

https://youtube.com/shorts/VA_dH6_hdVI?feature=share

ok all looks fine and expected, can you explain what you’re expecting?
also for OT control tempo and ctrl out should be off. IN should be on.

1 Like

I want octatrack as master and MACHINEDRUM as slave. So I want to control MACHINEDRUM with micro timing on the octatrack. Thanks for asking the question!

the video showed you selecting CTRL OUT and turning ON. turn this OFF.
turn TEMPO OUT to OFF also.

switch CTRL IN and TEMPO IN to ON.

You will then set the base channel to whatever 4 midi channels you’ll be sending from OT for sending note/cc data.
If OT is sending sync the MD will start and stop with the OT transport using OTs BPM.

2 Likes

You will then set the base channel to whatever 4 midi channels you’ll be sending from OT for sending note/cc data.
How exactly do I do this? I don’t even know where on the screen to do it. Thank you.

same way you set it here?

OT doesn’t need to use the same base channel as the midi tracks you’ll create will be set to the MDs base channels.

1 Like

I set the MD bass channel to 13-16! And I succeeded in pressing the machine drum sound with the TRIG keys on the OT to make it sound. But the TRIG keys 2,4,7 on the OT side do not respond. the MIDI channel on the OT side is set to AUTO Ch: 11. Is this the problem here? Thanks for your reply!

is there a manual out there that’s been translated you could reference?
ITAMOTTBTYCR?

I have!
thx

1 Like

MY MD selected Map editor is set your image.

When I press the start button on the OT, the MD sequence moves with it, and when I press the play button on the MD side, the OT sequence finally starts working. What I did was to set trig to gate in the map editor.

Hello community,
I noticed a problem since version x04, when we are in “song” mode if we call a pattern in the song the ProgramChange information sends PC 0 to the external instruments and not the one corresponding to the selected pattern. On the other hand, if you chain the patterns in the song, the first send will be PC0 and when you chain the next pattern it will correspond to the corresponding PC.
Have you seen this problem too?
I reinstalled version x04 which does not seem to have this problem.
My configuration: MD > OT.

Sincerely !

Wasnt that fixed in one of the newer OS´s?
The current one is X.10 as far as I know.

List of changes from Machinedrum SPS-1 OS X.09 to X.10

Internal sequencer trig events are now disabled when in Enhanced mode.

Why?

Enhanced mode: [ Func ] + Extended would not always reset kit params for all tracks

Why?
Or is this a bugfix for “not always”?

enhanced mode is for the MCL external hardware which will override functionality like the sequencer

1 Like

Hello! Do you already have a mega command? may I ask? how long is the audio recording with megacommand? I don’t have our manual. this is also 2 bars in the uw version. Thank you! mine is under construction)

quick question, i’m toggling between the mute and solo modes and sometimes i seem to engage a “SOLO+” mode which seems to have different settings than the normal solo mode? what are the differences? and how do you actually toggle between the solo modes? i seem to toggle it at random. thanks.

tihnk SOLO+ is when you’ve switched the mute mode but everything is unmuted, so the + signifies a solo is possible. if you switch whilst something is muted (or vice versa) it’ll just say SOLO.

I’m having trouble sending samples to my md on x.10
No matter my setting on tm-1 and c6 I get checksum errors