Machinedrum SPS1-UW X.10 Released [ Unofficial ]

Same

Iā€˜d love to see a randomizer in MCL, nothing fancy, only the first page of parameters would be great and the randomizing happens accordingly to the trigger keys. So if you have loaded a machine on track 4 just hit key 4 and you got yourself a new sound.
Thanks! :joy:

2 Likes

I thought ctrl-al overrides P-locks. Or does it just sum the values per step?

Trigs will snap back to their locked position after ctr-all movement.

Me too. I thought page select + yes would be a nice mirror of the more recent elektron implementation on rytm.

3 Likes

I would love that!

Is anyone running x.09 with the RK-002 ā€˜Smart MIDI cable?:beer:

The machine drum scripts are for :
Md tuning and Euclid.

Iā€™m currently pondering if the cable is worth it for the tuning function and if the standard arp script works with the Md.

Thank you!

Try the CTR-8P machine, it allows you to ā€œcontrol allā€ certain parameters from individual tracks

Hi
Iā€™m a bit late to this unofficial firmware party but have just updated my MDUW (updated with no issues)
Is there any documentation that I can be pointed to that talks about the new features for someone going from the last official firmware to version x.09? The only thing I can seem to find is in relation to NFX machines
Thanks

Enjoy your updated MD! Thereā€™s a file that comes with the download that covers off all the additions and tweaks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

waiting fo x.10

1 Like

Quick question for MCL users:

Did MCL and X.09 allow for more than 8 banks of patterns in a project?

My intention is to play live with the MD and OT and would love to send programme change from the OT with the same number of banks as the OT.

Cheers,
Adam

Man, Iā€™ve been sleeping, weā€™re on X.09 now?! :partying_face:

@JustinValer and @v-yadli Thank you for all of your unseen hard work, and for enduring migraines on our behalf! :beers:

@Orwell I have the RK-002 and the RK-003 and theyā€™re great with OT for creating a faux polyphony. Have yet to try the combo on MD, but Iā€™ve been focusing more on old school sampling, lately. @Doug even has a script up on the Retrokits site that has some neat features to spice up the Zoom Sampletrack, I believe. Itā€™s really straightforward if you have compatible equipment (my TM-1 wasnā€™t being recognized so I bought an RK-003 to transfer the midi messages). Havenā€™t used them much, but Iā€™m glad to have them in my arsenal. Just depends on your use case :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

maybe thereā€™s a way to donate to the developers

8 Likes

Iā€™d like to kick them some currency units for the amazing work they have already done.

7 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Anyone got any ideas about this being possible?
Cheers. :grin:

1 Like

Perhaps we can ask on discord server.

quick question, does the original firm trig midi tracks when using any other machines? I mean you can layer different machines making the BD trigering the SN track, Iā€™m trying to trig a MIDI track used in the M4 but as far the led is blinking it seems to send no data out, it does if put manualy a trig though, could this be a bug?

I recall that itā€™s possible to trig midi from an internal machine, its also likely that you have disabled this.
Have you tried going into the settings of the map editor? Is that blank?

ā€¢ If you map a track to ā€œā€“ā€ it will neither respond to nor send out MIDI NOTE ON or
NOTE OFF messages.
ā€¢ You can also use an external MIDI device when assigning MIDI notes. Move to the
row for which you want to change mapping, and then send a NOTE ON message
to the Machinedrum MIDI IN port (i.e. play the note on a connected keyboard).

1 Like