Machinedrum SPS1-UW X.04 Released [ Unofficial ]

Yes, all conforming the quartertone scheme.

1 Like

Could’ve set the moon on fire or kill some corona things on the planet. Who knows. We will not be responsible for that (

3 Likes

Of course not :slight_smile:

spent my valentines evening having a filthy secret affair with X.04 :tongue:
dnb/jungle was a big love as a teenager, haven’t really made much since then but the mute toggle is just too tempting for flipping breaks and dropping bass bombs. new LFO shapes mutating the b-line here too.

33 Likes

Clever move to use half the Tracks for one Part and the other half for the second Part by toggling between Mute and Solo Modes. Really nice!

1 Like

Noise! :ok_hand: Drum n bass in yer face Mother Fker!

How much for your kidney :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Love it! The world needs more X.04 jams :wink:

Amazingz! Thanx a lot dudes😎…
@JustinValer @v-yadli

Now i dont miss the monomachine so much anymore​:trophy::beers::1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal:

1 Like

Damn this is amazing. Feels like the 2021 version of the famous “Machinedrum UW live tweaking” video :wink:

I think Elektron would crack the tombs of the MD & MnM at that price per unit.

2 Likes

This is exciting! I’m going to try it out this weekend. Prepare yourselves for some RTFM worthy questions from me on Monday. :scream_cat:

Soooo…in the spirit of ye olde Akai MPC Forums days, can I call this JJJ-OS for Jatao-Justin-Jenius??? :robot:

Also: you setting up a tip jar or anything? I’d love to drop you something for your efforts.

1 Like

oh sweet. i couldn’t quite parse that from the thread, or title tbf.

so i missed the direct link to the build. off to the top of the thread again.

thanks Justin

I’ve scanned this thread and looking forward to upgrading when I have time (lots to backup first). If you’re taking feature requests what are the chances of Trig Conditions like the later machines?

Also any plans to work on the Monomachine?

1 Like

Another request to tip the servers here.

This is genuinely awesome work! Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks a million. Can we donate for your great work?

2 Likes

Trig conditions are available on the Megacommand. There’s a couple people on here that build them. I think there’s a whole thread called megacommand actually

2 Likes

Well done chaps, taking the Machinedrum into the synth world is a huge step, plus the new LFO and Tonal settings. Would love to see polyrhythm sequencing coming to the Machinedrum in the future.

1 Like

Awesome to see the classic machines getting updated.

For those talking on the MNM: it doesn’t get updated because it’s perfect!
If you work on the MNM, can I request just one thing?: move the mute window a few pixels down so I can see the values of the A and B parameters while muting tracks? XD it’s just so annoying!

1 Like

Ok - this was REALLY easy! Using Sysex Librarian on MB with catalina + the old TM-1 Interface.
Took quite a while (almost 40 min, even in Turbo Mode) - but … awesome. Like a new device in my setup.

Now: MD might (seriously) work as one device fitting for all!
Thank you guys - please let me know, where I can leave a tip - it is an awesome work you did - and hopefully you keep on working on this project.

Is there any more (written) documentation on the new features like an augmentation of the appendix? For me it is alsway a great help to know, what happens, if you are turning a knob.

Thanks again for keeping this unit alive - I think this update will change my mind on this device …

Looking forward to your jams!