MachineDrone

A track showcasing the beatless side of the MD. It was mainly done with the additional GND-SN-PRO and GND-SW machines and the tonal tuning option from the alternate X.07 firmware. This opens up so much new territories to discover :slight_smile: I especially also like the artifacts of the reverb/delay master FX on this one.

Although I had to sell the MD recently, this track was the starting point for a new musical direction, which finally ended up today in something I can call my first album. The tracks are quite simple. However, personally I enjoy the atmosphere and working on this over the last months provided so many good vibes and an option to calm down after work. So I hope some of you will enjoy this as well. Thanks for listening!

16 Likes

Nice work! I enjoyed this a lot to relax after a good meal :ok_hand: Especially the first and the last track. They provide a nice frame for the rest of the album

1 Like

I think that there’s only one Track in this release. :rofl:

Or maybe you did listen on the BC page?

1 Like

Exactly. I think always tap on the links, rather than using the embedded player. And there are some more :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for listening :pray:

1 Like

My bad. Don’t wanted to add two links and I thought that people will find the album via the shared track. Luckily I don’t work in marketing :sweat_smile: So here is the full list. Let’s see if I can get one follower now :hugs:

3 Likes

We listened through the album here, good stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Glad you like the album :grinning:

1 Like

This is fantastic. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words! This really means a lot to me :pray: