M8 Tracker

This is shaping up to be a dream portable device, and what I wanted out of the OP-Z.

Is the ā€œaudio inputā€ for sampling? What I mean is - is this device a sampler or just an sd card sample player?

Dddd daym

Time for some reading glasses :slight_smile:
But seriously it sounds killer.

1 Like

Increasingly, Iā€™m really glad I held off on getting a Polyend Trackerā€¦ donā€™t get me wrong, the PT looks great but there is something about this which just appeals to me more -it looks physically gorgeous, the synthesis methods look more flexible/sound great from what Iā€™ve hear thus far, and streaming from the SD card for samples. I might need to support his Patreon as a weird virtual high-5ā€¦ thatā€™s what the cool kids are doing, right?

1 Like

That is cool! A metal shell would be cool but it looks great as is. Any video on the workflow?

if you ascroll up theres a long twitch video, but I havent looked at all of it but i think its a bit more in depth

1 Like

Yeah, my GAS had recently subsided from seeing the Polyend Tracker, but this thing is equally as awesome and potentially half the price??

GAS is back in full effect.

1 Like

Looks a similar form factor to the Nerdseq Portable which I think is out soonish.

2020, the year of the tracker.

You heard it here first. Or maybe not.

2 Likes

This looks awesome

Dang, This thing even haS audio over USB according to the specs.

1 Like

That would be nice.

Wee progress update from Trash80. Pre-orders for patrons start tomorrow.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got the alarm set for the morrah morningā€¦ iā€™ve been pretty comfortably with my decision to wait for this instead of the Polyend tracker. Hopefully, Iā€™m able to get in ealy enough to secure one. Been really impressed with what I can do based on the updates so farā€¦

2 Likes

I want one of these! This is a device I could use anywhere comfortably

Looks very cool :clap:t2:

Love the looks of it, eager to find out what the production run version will cost eventually.

This looks fun. I want to get one, and use it to sequence a Volca Nubass.

Wow Iā€™m pretty impressed! Looks incredibly cool. Was going to sign up for the Patreonā€¦ but itā€™s limited! I do see that it says he has sent out pre-order links, lets hear some details folks! Iā€™m really feeling this one, the interface is rad and the sound is NICE!

$350

Yeah heā€™s opened up preordering for people in the limited tier (80 only) but if there are any unclaimed in a week heā€™ll open it up further.

Got my preorder in, even though I absolutely do not need it :stuck_out_tongue: ā€¦ itā€™s got great sound design features though, so Iā€™m looking forward to making some weird stuff with it.

2 Likes