M:S + Transfer Issues

Don’t forget to let us know how it works out. I won’t sleep for weeks otherwise. :no_mouth:

This seems to have worked! The “83% free” really threw me off.

Thank you all for trouble shooting! I figured it was something simple.

3 Likes

That’s great!

Folks, anyone getting this kind of screens of death when uploading samples to your MS?

In case you’re wondering: the MS gets totally bricked and requires power to be removed for a hard restart.

Transfer stops working and cannot be restarted unless the PC is rebooted.

I have two MS, and both did this in the last month. Both are updated. The last time this happened was during Super Glue transfer, but it has also happened with other samples.

My Transfer is the latest also, the one from the Heat+FX update.

I’ve not seen that exact thing, but I have seen weirdness when making large transfers to m:s. The most noticeable (and repeated) being the pattern starts playing during the transfer. I’ve always suspected a less than perfect usb connection… I use elektron cables to try and avoid problems, but it still happens sometimes.

Did anyone ever get to the bottom of this I’ve just started having serious issues with transfer and errors on my m:s, locks the m:s up with the error screen and transfer won’t open until restart… this is on a Windows machine…

EDIT… just uninstalled the last windows update I did and it’s all working again is there anyway to tag the Elektron guys so they can look into any possible conflicts?

Erghhh it’s started again… I’m at a loss, tried everything, reformated and reset m:s removed updates and reinstalled transfer… :man_facepalming:

Contact support on the main site

1 Like

It’s okay now I think I have it sorted, for some reason, transfer and the m:s don’t play well when the m:s is being battery powered, go figure, must be some sort of power issue…🤷

1 Like