M:S issue in recording in reverse mode

Hi, when i choose a sample then choose sample start and use reverse mode it work fine but after i live record it sound become different . What is that?

After you live record what? Are you trying to automate a sample playing forwards and then reverse? What does it sound like when you try (how is it “different”)
?

1 Like

What I do is choosing a sample then switch to reverse mode and trying to find a good start sample point and playing a live record . After it have been recorded sound become sound like one octaviÄ™ higher of hp filtered or something like that. Also i notice that sometime sample switch back to factory samples and after a second came back

After you find the sample are you pressing the orange Level/Data knob to load it?

Yes.

As You can hear sample is changing when i just scrolling thru the folders. It change sample start or something like that. What do You think?

When you’re in the sample browser and previewing the sounds, when you find the one you like are you actually selecting it/loading it by clicking the orange Level/Data knob? I’m assuming you might simply be browing for samples in the folder and previewing it when the pads, but then when you back out of the folders you end up hearing the original sound that was assigned to the track, instead of the one you were previewing in the browser.

I understand but no, i select sample with yellow knob . As You saw wideo i send can be notice diference in sounding when i just go to folders thru with selected sample ofcourse

Yes, when you start to browse samples you will start to hear those sounds as you play them. That’s how the Model:Samples works.

Oh, that changes everything!